Thursday, May 05, 2005

Breaking

Well, I am the worst writer in the world. I haven't done anything productive yet. Well... That's not entirely true. I have been trying to read more. Nothing substantial. I'll probably open a real book on the bus ride to work tomorrow. Other than that, it's been a heavy diet of comic books and internet jargon. I like reading peoples different blogs. There are really only a few I visit with any consistently, but I occasionally venture into other lands. Usually, I just follow the links on other blogs to see what's going on somewhere else.

If it's not blogs, then it's new sources for entertainment and hard news. Doom and gloom present inspiration. Plain old, out-there, stuff is good fodder for my brain as well. One can't pass up the reading of 616 being the real mark of the Beast.

I'll probably work on some readable stuff this weekend. I might start drafting or brainstorming at work, or at home if I'm not too tired.

No comments: