Friday, January 06, 2012

Problematic with no real excuse

I was going to attempt the second helping of writing prompts for the new year. There arose a problem though. Apparently, Open Office doesn't want to open for me.

This time around I am not just laying my things out on the blog. I am actually attempting to compose written works with a word processing program. Get my saved files saved somewhere.

So, for now, I will post this in lieu of a real post with said prompt.

Yes, I should just write it all here, but I guess I am just swimming for excuses. Open Office isn't actually opening for me for some reason, though. Weird.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should try Live Writer its a wp spplication that will allow you to save drafts locally and then link to your blog when you wanna upload. Also Hi Kev!