Sunday, July 26, 2009

Lack of updates

I think I'm depressed.

Now, I don't think I'm cliniclly depressed or anything. I certainly have some of the same drive I typically have. Also, Sunday tends to be a rather restful day without much excitement. I just think things are kind of low for me.

Sure I just attended a friend's wedding. This could attribute to some feeling of lonliness. I don't believe it's the only factor though. The could make me sluggish. Spending an entire week alone could also do it. I have been watching my brother's place for a week so far, and have yet to have anyone over. I just don't know what kind of fun I could have here as a host for people.

As I was writing this, I distracted myself woth Facebook to scour for ideas. None happened. Instead I succombed to the heat and napped in a chair listening to a videogame podcast. Such is my life.

In any case, I feel like I just exist. You can tell from how boring this blog is as to how boring I feel. Lack of updates just means I feel I haven't done anything interesting.

3 comments:

Tim said...

Start playign warmachine. You have models, come out and play.

Reggie Bugmuncher said...

i was in that funk for a little bit. going through the motions... come over friday. apples to apples. drinking. maybe some wii.... who knows?!

Anonymous said...

stop thinking so much...you are your own worst critic. You could probably put together a fascinating excerpt story on the worlds most bored man from your posts right here. Come on Kev... your rad...your muse is already there with you just need to fish it out.