Saturday, February 01, 2014

Once More Into The Breach.

Well, I last visited this thing in August, why not come back for some more?

A friend of mine started a video blog as a 30-Day Challenge. I though it was a neat idea. I don't think I could do a video blog myself. I am not that pretty for it. I also don't want to subject people to my awful stammering when it comes to speaking out loud.

Now, I don't plan to partaking in an actual challenge. I am making no promises or signing any deals. Could I do this for 30 days? Maybe. I kind of hope so. I need to get back into a regiment of things.

I have been feeling especially bland lately. One of my least favorite questions that I have to fake an answer for is, "How are you doing?" I just don't quite know how to respond to it. Things aren't particularly terrible. Thankfully, no one in my immediate family is gravely sick or dying. My main problem recently was car trouble that I threw a lot of money at to fix. That isn't interesting.

My car started doing weird things. Making noises that I mentioned in a blog last year. Finally got that fixed. Engine smoking but not impairing performance. Got that fixed. Not really the stuff of legend here. My car worked fine, but was having some troubles. I got worried about it and took care of it. Granted, I wound up not having the use of my car during that time for about 20 days. That sucked. Still, it seems fixed now.

Now, I just have to figure out where to drive her. (Yes, I think my car is female.) I don't really drink that much. I tend not to drink alone and I am mostly alone, ergo, I tend not to drink that much. Not a hard algebra problem. I just don't see the point in going to a random bar. Mainly because I would do it alone. Not too many friends that drink either for personal reasons or familial reasons.

Still, I am going to try this writing thing again. I carry around a notebook and everything. Maybe I should use it for topics. I haven't actually written in it for months, but who knows? Could be something good in there. Mainly my notebook is for lists of things to get while I am at Target or a mall or somewhere.

If all goes according to plan, I will continue to place words on this here page over the upcoming days. If my day seems particularly uninteresting, I will think of some topic to discuss, like what I am listening to, or reading, or my thoughts on pop culture. I don't know if I am an expert in anything, but this is the internet, that doesn't mater.

No comments: