Saturday, July 30, 2005

Slightly annoyed

I was annoyed tonight.

I was extremely tired when I get home. All I wanted to do was sleep. Most people want to do that when they're tired, I know. Still. My eyes kept wanting to close. So, I took care of same stuff as soon as I walked in the door from work. Made sure the pool has some chemicals in it.

I became annoyed because I started to get crankey and tired. When I went to get something to eat, the bread was still thawing out, so that made me upset. Later, I tried to put my model together, but that turned sour because I was missing a piece. I wound up getting a sandwich. Shortly afterwards though, I passed out for three hours.

I woke up and visited the bar which was surprisingly crowded. It even had people that appeared to be around my age. It was a strange concept. Kareoke brings out all sorts. Still, it was an all right night after I had a couple drinks in me.

No comments: