Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Messages Unlimited

I have a headache. I should just probably go to bed.

Well, not much has happened since I last wrote here. It has only been a day. I went and changed my phone text messaging plan. I was 94 messages over my alloted limit, which means a 10 cent payment for each. And that's only so far this month. So, I went and upped it to the unlimited one. Now, I won't feel stingy when texting people, and I can cause less guilt to people who text message me a lot.

I still don't have one functioning button on my phone. It's the "star" key, which eliminates my shifting to capital letters. It also doesn't allow me to lock my keypad. There is a reason I don't carry my phone in my jeans pocket anymore. I got tired of calling random people and sending the occasional request for overly expensive, crappy internet. Yes, despite my phone being from the bronze age, it still gets a rudimentary internet. It shows a satellite as it's image for it and everything.

Now, I just have to breakdown and figure out what new phone I should actually get. If I get one of those "smart" Phones, yet even more billing is in my future. Data plans allowing me access to the real interwebs could be too much of a distraction. We shall see.

I should sleep now. My bed is texting me.

1 comment:

Tim said...

you can still have my old iphone if you want.