Monday, October 10, 2011

Halloween 2011: The Return! MIx

I have compiled another Halloween mix. It was an ordeal because it's difficult to find songs that I haven't used on previous Halloween mixes, that I made years prior. Seriously, I have done this many times before. Granted, I don't think I have quite the catalog of  the NOW! That's What I Call Halloween variety, but having 6 - 7 CD's (remember those) worth of different Halloween music, should amount for something.

So, here's the listing:

Halloween 2011: The Return!

1. Satan's Ice Cream Truck - Strapping Young Lad
2. Graveyard Picnic - Voltaire
3. I Want You To - Black Light Burns
4. B-Movie Scream Queen - Murderdolls
5. Moon Over Bourbon Street - Sting
6. Eclipse - Thrice
7. Avoid The Light - Pantera
8. Her Black Wings - Danzig
9. After Dark - Tito & Tarantula
10. Spooky - Dusty Springfield
11. Peek-A-Boo - Siouxsie And the Banshees
12. Bum the Witch - Queens of the Stone Age
13. Dracula - Gorillaz
14. Black Lodge (Black Strings Mix) - Anthrax
15. Mothra - Godflesh
16. Fresh Blood - Eels
17. Long Hard Road Out of Hell - Marilyn Manson and The Sneaker Pimps
18. All Hallow's eve - Type O Negative

All total, it runs slightly under 80 minutes (or the average length of what a burnable CD will hold). I tend to use the length of a CD as my target for length. I never feel I should whittle down to something around 45 minutes or so. I like Halloween, and things that put me in that mood. I want to listen to it for as long as possible. Sure, I could just hit repeat, and I have. I just would like variety for at least a modest amount of time.

No comments: