Thursday, July 28, 2022

Breaking the rust

 Should I use this more?

I have the itch to write something again. I lack the creativity for a story or anything like that. I mainly want to rant. Scream into the void.

Most of my entertainment lately is just people talking, usually on YouTube. I don't have the attention span for an actual podcast, and I usually need to have visual stimulation. 

I tried watching livestreams, but they are not for me. While Twitch is sometimes fun to catch someone playing a game I either like or am interested in, most of the time I tune in to see the streamer just mulling around or doing something... boring.

Who knows? This is something at least. A tense muscle needed some relaxation. I don't think I got a full workout, but at least I got up and did something. Right?

No comments: