Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Prepping the Costume.

I watched the first Puppet Master last night. It was still as good as I thought it was. I personally enjoy how the puppets are both the heroes and villains of the story.

I will probably start watching the 2nd movie soon, Puppet Master 2: His Unholy Creations. I need some background stuff and can't get work done in front of the computer. I am going to try and get some of my Halloween costume finished. I hit up a arts and crafts store and picked up most of the things I needed. Hopefully, everything will fall into place.

When I get it all done, I will probably post pictures. I want it to be a slight surprise. It's nothing extravagant, but should be interesting and definitely fits me. It is even a theme I occasionally do for Halloween.

Now, it's time for me to break out a hot glue gun, and prepare to cut some felt.

1 comment:

Char said...

so what is it...