Thursday, October 02, 2008

Weekend outlook

Well, the weekend starts tomorrow. I have no idea what I am going to do. For once, there is nothing planned or set-up that I am to be a part of. For now, I think I will relegate myself to playing Lego Batman and probably watching a few horror movies. Sadly, most of this is solo stuff. Something will have to come to pass for me to break from this. I do intend to see people at some point, even if it is just a jaunt to the mall to check out the Halloween store for costume ideas.

Speaking of costumes, if I can find the stuff, I will actually wear something I may want to wear to work. I said I wasn't going to, but in this case it fits. If I were a costume, what would I be?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if your too awful board and can stomach staying at the mall its board game horror fest tonight.