Tuesday, March 15, 2005

St. Patty's Day is coming

OK, so St. Patty's Day is coming up in a couple days. As of right this second, I have no real plans. I'm Irish, I should indulge in my heritage. Guiness should flow like the river, Styx. Maybe that's a bad example. Still, drinking should be commonplace for someone as young as me.

I should go out somewhere, but where exacly? I was offered to head into a town called, Media, to hit up a new Irish place. I'd like to take up the offer, but as of now, I have no way of getting there besides hopping on a couple different buses and geting there 3 hours after I leave home. This isn't really my favorite option.

Knowing me, I'll probably not do anything. If I get desperate enough for social contact and a requirement of bender, then I'll probably wonder down to the watering hole around the corner. There I will be in the presence of a handful of middle-aged winos looking to escape their present life by indulging themselves in fantasies created by a cruel, fermented god.

I'll think of something, I guess.

No comments: