Friday, June 24, 2005

Personality Tests

Sometimes, I get bored with the internet and I can't watch television. Therefore, I need things to distract me while I await my turn on the idiot box. Usually, that consists of reading random crap, but tonight I went for the Personality Tests.

Here it goes...

INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.
Take Free Jung Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com


I also was...

INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.
Take Free Jung Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com


That's what I get for breaking a dead 50% in each of the Thinking and Feeling categories.

Other stuff...



Enneagram Test Results
Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||| 56%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||| 53%
Type 3 Image Awareness |||||||||||||||| 63%
Type 4 Sensitivity |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||||| 56%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||| 26%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||| 33%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||| 40%
Your main type is 6
Your variant is self pres
Take Free Enneagram Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com



I guess it's safe to say that i am usually anxious.

No comments: