Saturday, November 01, 2008

What to do tonight?

Well, it's Halloween weekend. Fun, fun. I have no idea what I am going to do tonight.

Halloween, as an event, was all right this year. Nothing great, but better then it could have been. I had 3 parties that I was going to attend, I wound up only at one. The other 2 wound up canceled. I only wore my costume once this year.

The one party I did attend was fine. It was being held when the Phillies were in the World Series. It was kind of cold and wet. I knew some of the people there. There was a fine effort by most to arrive in costume, but some didn't get the memo. I made 4 CDs worth of Halloween-esqe music. I was asked to do this. I then found out that they couldn't play them because the player they had, didn't read burned CDs. So, we listened to the radio broadcast of the baseball game. It wasn't an entirely festive mood, but it was all right and relaxed.

So, now, I guess, my Halloween is finished. It was an ubrupt ending.

No comments: