Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

I just want this Christmas to be over. There was not merry times so far. With the hours at work slowly shifting back to normal, things should start getting better. Sadly, we are losing an employee at work in a few days becuase he is traveling for his main work, as a jouster at Renaissance Faires. Apparently, I am also getting a raise. That doesn't mean much though. My boss better not expect me to cover more hours. I cover almost too much already with no overtime, paid vacation or benefits.

Still, here is a version of he Holiday Card DC Comics sent me at work. The art is by Matt Haley. (I say "holiday card" because it truely isn't a Christmas card when my rep is Jewish.)


I have had a screwy sleep schedule. I don't think I have the appropriate amount of gifts for my family. Right, now, I don't care either. They better be happy with what they get.

I have part of my gift for my pollyanna. Thankfully, we aren't exchanging gifts till New Years Day. I will hopefully not have to gointo work then.

One can pray for those Christmas miricles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fuck that job dude. sounds like you work like a dog for nothing. dont let the man get you down kev