Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Take 2

OK, so I didn't get back into tings. I am being lazy and lethargic. My time has been consumed by the wonders of video games and the distractions of pre-made mediums. Nothing has really called me to creativity. I am getting a shove though.

A friend of mine wants me to work with him on a short film he is trying to put together. He thinks I have some type of strange potential. I went to school for English, that doesn't mean I can write. And, no, that writing concentration doesn't count either. It just means I have credits in those. I also have credits in Philosophy, but that doesn't make me Plato.

Anyway, he sent me what little he has a the moment, and a video of some news footage for inspiration. I don't know what is going to take. I am going to let the stuff seep into my noggin and percolate for a bit. Hopefully something will come up soon.

I should probably write up a treatment... As soon as I remember what a treatment is.

No comments: