Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Drama-splurge

Drama sucks.

Now, I don't mean that in any literary sense. Plenty of good stories are drama based. I just don't like real world, unnecessary drama. I only call the a majority of drama I deal with on a regular basis unnecessary because it tends to be perpetrated by adults, often times older then my thirty-one years on this planet.

I asked someone today what the difference between a psychopath and a sociopath was. He told me that a sociopath has a limited circle that he cares about, but doesn't really care for the needs of the many. He also suggested that I may be one. I said I wasn't. Despite my anger and frustration with people in general, I like people. I think I just expect too much from them. I think people should just be better then they are. (Oh, I really don't know what the actual definitions of sociopath and psychopath are. I looked them up on an online dictionary, but they seem to be synonymous.)

I understand some drama. Trying to deal with a stressful situation. Fearing the unknown. Worry about potentially new relationships, be they romantic or business related. I just don't see the effort in prolong drama about seemingly inconsequential things.

To be less vague, a lot of this crap I am referring to is work related and who know who trolls these types of sites for ammunition against me. I have had my blog referred to at work by both my boss and a managing director of the mall I work in. Who knew my voice could be heard so far?

Most of these stupid things makes me want to pull my hair out in frustration. Too bad mother nature is taking that option away from me on her own. Stupid genetics.

No comments: