Monday, September 29, 2008

Halloween 2008 Song List


So, I am commissioned for more Halloween music. A party I am attending later in the month wants music. I was suggested as a go to person for it. Granted, I like doing this kind of stuff. I am just curious as to which music I should pick and in what capacity it should be presented. It is for a party, so I may keep it upbeat. I'll have to do some digging to get some adequate stuff.

With that said, I have had my Halloween 2008 mix done for a few weeks. I haven't designed any type of art for it though. Well, I don't know how to the the whole upload thing so everyone can download it, so I won't attempt it. i will however set up a track listing.

Halloween 2008
  1. Hellboy II Titles - Danny Elfman
  2. It's Halloween - Shadow Reichenstein
  3. Lament for a Toy Factory - Dr. Steel
  4. Silence - Taku Iwasaki (from Witch Hunter Robin)
  5. Haunting Me - Stabbing Westward
  6. No One Lives Forever (live) - Oingo Boingo
  7. Knuckle - C. Portwin/T. Stasica/F. Love (from Hunter: The Reckoning)
  8. White Noise Monster - Arcturus
  9. Cassandra's Waltz - Murry Gold (from Doctor Who)
  10. Devil In My Car - The B-52's
  11. Next Time - Yoko Kanno (from Song To Fly)
  12. Little Deamon - Screaming Jay Hawkins
  13. Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer - Fantômas
  14. Murdertrain a Comin' - Dethklok
  15. Black Lagoon - Dave Edmunds
  16. The Undertaker (Renholder Mix) - Pusifer
  17. Mutant Message - Juno Reactor
  18. Halloween In Heaven - Type O Negative
  19. Dead Girls - Voltaire
  20. The Gonk (Remix) - Kid Koala The Noveltones
  21. Vampolka - The Devin Townsend Band
  22. Vampira - The Devin Townsend Band

So, there you have it. I haven't updated in a bit. If anyone wants a copy or something, let me know. I know many people won't have most of this stuff in their music library. I think I went a bit eclectic, but it grew on me.

4 comments:

Eric said...

upload using sendspace or rapidshare, son

its easy

Anonymous said...

Im a fan of the Halloween Mix myself. Mike made a killer one a few years back. Standouts included:

Its a Dead Mans Party- Oingo Boingo

Night of the Vampire- Rocky Erikson

Anonymous said...

im a fan of the halloween mix myself. Mike made a killer one a few years back..standouts include:

Its a Dead Mans Party- Oingo Boingo

NIght of the Vampire- Rocky Erikson

LackeyPA said...

Dead Man's Party is probably my favorite Oingo Boingo album, with it's title track the best o there. Yes, even above Weird Science.