Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Update the shows.

I am a little annoyed. Well, at work I am greatly annoyed, but I really don't feel like dredging up that crap right before I am about to try and sleep. I will hopefully address that little homicidal urge when I have some extra time to kill and the painful need to create new expletives.

I have been watching TheWB.com a good deal. I ran into a snag though. Apparently, my viewing habits coincide with the timing of updates, so none of the videos are working. As such, I am writing instead of watching another episode of Veronica Mars. I like the show, give me a break. It's not like it's Gilmore Girls or anything. Still, I created a playlist and what-not just to keep track of the crap I want to watch. Apparently, they are switching up new shows every week, and delete some older shows... How a week online constitutes old is beyond me.

The site just went up last week. Not even a full week ago. I think it was on a Wednesday or Thursday. There were some things I wanted to try out from the beginning, Roswell being one of them. Alien, teen melodrama at it's finest. Mainly I just want to see character interaction. If I am ever going to actually write this kind of stuff, it helps to gather research. That is what I am sticking with as an excuse. Still, Apparently, Tuesday (today) is the day certain shows are cycled out. Namely, the first two episodes of Roswell. So , even with them qued up, I won't get to see the UFO's land. I've seen some of Roswell on SciFi, but never made a habit of trying to watch it. I stopped that when they took Green Hornet of one of the cable channels. I used to watch it before work, now I have them on dvd, so I am content.

One lucky strike in my favor kept Veronica Mars on in full force. While I have plowed through about 5 or 6 episodes, they aren't taking any of them down for the moment. At least a week until the next update. Part of me likes to believe that It's me keeping it afloat with the viewing showing that someone is actually using the site. I would like to feel like I am making an impact somewhere.

No comments: