Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Gifts

My birthday is actually coming up next week. I already received my first gift for it.

I open my mailbox today, and there's a package for me. The lovely people at Marlboro were kind enough to send me a deck of playing cards. The funny thing is that I don't even smoke. I wound up taking one of them survey things while at a bar, one night, last summer, and the company sent me a birthday gift. How nice of them. I could always repay the favor, but I'd already have as many bad habits as I would like at the moment.

In other events, I have to try and figure out what the hell I'm doing about my birthday. I should do something. Last time I went out with a couple friends to a place that doesn't even exist anymore. Maybe I'll strike out again and close down another place unwittingly. Any suggestions?

No comments: