Saturday, July 20, 2013

Conscious imagination

I just watched six and a half hours of Californication in a row. Part of my body wants to write, the other part is a headache.

I am fairly awake for it being 3:30AM. Could account for the lack of booze in my system. No downers for me this evening. Well, no downers unless you count the self-inflicted. Granted, I am usually awake at this unholy hour. Most people snuggled asleep somewhere. I sit alone in front of a computer tapping away on a keyboard. Hell, I'm not even listening to anything aside from that tapping. No music, no podcast, no background noise, save for the hum and whir of the window air conditioner two feet behind me.

Life is kind of strange right now. I will fully admit that. Details aren't for this here public forum though. Shit, I don't even know the extent of details anyway. Part of me sees everything as an illusion. Things just don't seem real. Memories float in and out grasping for a solid hold, but they flutter away. I remember as if a dream. Things just don't seem real.

I haven't written anything in a while. These blog things are purely stream of consciousness. I tend not to dwell to much on a format of things. Probably why I lack a coherent structure. Hopefully the next time I have the gumption to post something, it will have more validity and form. As for now, whomever reads this is just going to have to settle for late night word vomit.

Well, that was just a yawn. Time to attempt to pass out now.With luck, my brain won't betray me with thoughts to keep me awake. Let my dreams fuck with me this time. Conscious imagination sometimes gets the better of me.

No comments: