Tuesday, July 30, 2013

RSVP for Nonsense

My brain is fairly fuzzy at the moment. I can't hunker down on one single thought.

That's a lie. I totally can focus on one thought. It is just that that thought hurts a little too much at the moment. I don't know if I want to dwell on it. Apparently sense of loss gets me to type on a keyboard. Good thing no one actually died. Sucks that it's loneliness.

I decided to listen to metal tonight. Not standard metal music. I have to nerd it up a bit. Metalocolypse: The Dethalbum. The first one. I have 3 of them. Songs about how the fish will rise from the water and take over the land. Not nearly as deep (puns!) as a Cthulhu mythos. Oh, and who could forget "Thunderhorse." That song even made it's way into Guitar Hero or Rock Band... one of those play fake instrument games.

Today was a mixed bag. I am not sure what to think of it. There really wasn't anything glaringly great about it. I got my work done. That's about the up-point. Sales were better then average. I got random text messages from people I usually don't get messages from. Good things.

I started carrying a notebook again. This time I actually have some things written in it! I didn't write anything in it today though. Probably why my brain can't focus on a topic to bitch about. That is all this stuff is. A forum to complain about things. Well, whatever gets me to actually write I guess.

No comments: